In the one-year training course of ITS Complex Therapy we can experience and learn the transformative power of the ITS approach and the effectiveness of the Paradox-Psychology therapeutic method based on it in a complex way.
The twelve months are not about presenting and proving other people’s theories, as that would be no more than simple imitation. And imitation is frivolous. However, if we are not afraid to doubt and explore, we will be able to think in a clear, creative way. And to be honest, isn’t that when we are at our most brilliant as human beings?
In one year, we are undertaking something very special. To create in each participant a new vision that will bring about a complete revolution in the structure of the psyche, thus bringing about the second cognitive revolution.
We take our job seriously. By ‘serious’ we mean the ability to take a problem to the end and solve it while setting aside any personal viewpoint, accumulated knowledge or life pressures. Seriousness also implies not accepting any authority, because it means a genuine exchange of ideas, not a mere assertion of prejudices and experience. When we are serious, we dare to ask questions of such depth that the answers are independent of any philosophy, religious orientation, or social affiliation. We call these questions ‘life questions’ because they relate to the whole of life, not only to a part of it. Thus, the answers they carry shake the whole of our being, transforming our lives.
– Is it possible for us to make a complete transformation in our thinking, feelings, and actions, bringing us peace?
– Is it possible to free oneself from every single conflict once for all and live a creative, free, and joyful life?
– Is it possible for the individual to live an orderly inner life without any form of expectation, compulsion, copying, suppression, or longing?
– Are we capable of creating order within ourselves, freeing ourselves from the constraints of patterns?
– And is it possible to live indeed freely, creatively, without hatred and envy? Not in some imaginary abstract world, but in the storm of everyday life.
After having completed the ITS Complex Therapy training course, we will see the exact answers to these questions. And when we do, we will be able to help others discover answers. That is all one person can ever give to another.